Become A CRISPR Connoisseur (w/ Synthego), Up-and-Coming Batteries, and Microsleep
Learn about 4 up-and-coming batteries that could overtake lithium-ion; how microsleep happens without you even knowing it; and what you’re getting wrong about CRISPR gene editing technology, and how to get smart about it — with a little help from Minu Prabhune of Synthego.
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com — with some help from Synthego’s Meenakshi Prabhune and Kevin Bryant — to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
- 4 Up-and-Coming Batteries That Could Overtake Lithium-Ion — https://curiosity.im/2sAwbdX
- Microsleep Happens Without You Even Knowing It — https://curiosity.im/2sv7ZK6
More from Synthego:
- CRISPR Cuts, Synthego’s official podcast — https://www.synthego.com/podcast
- “The Bench” Synthego Blog — https://www.synthego.com/blog
- About Synthego — https://www.synthego.com/company
- Follow Synthego on Twitter — https://twitter.com/synthego
- Meenakshi Prabhune on Twitter — https://twitter.com/minu_pr
If you love our show and you’re interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You’ll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.