Brettanomyces, Removing Memories with Hypnosis, and the Emotion Regulation Questionnaire
- This Beer Is Made With a Wine-Spoiling Yeast — And It’s Delicious
- Teaching Yourself The History, Chemistry, And Business of Spirits [Full-Length Podcast]
- Scientists Used Hypnosis to Alter People’s Memories
- The Emotion Regulation Questionnaire Measures How Well You Deal With Your Emotions
- Emotion Regulation Questionnaire [University of Central Florida]
Want to learn more about how psychology can make you happier? Check out “Foundations of Positive Psychology” on Coursera, taught by professors at the University of Pennsylvania’s Positive Psychology Center.
Want to support our show? Register for the 2018 Podcast Awards and nominate Curiosity Daily to win for People’s Choice, Education, and Science & Medicine. Just register at the link and select Curiosity Daily from the drop-down menus (no need to pick nominees in every category): https://curiosity.im/podcast-awards-2018
Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!