Famous LGBT Scientists; How to Catch Up on Sleep; Faces Aren’t Emotions
- Facial Expressions Don’t Express Emotions
- 5 LGBT Scientists That Changed the World
- Can You “Catch Up” on Lost Sleep?
Plus, a “Sprinkle of Curiosity,” from these sources:
- Want to Read Faster? Stop Saying The Words in Your Head As You Read | Lifehacker
- Inner Speech: Development, Cognitive Functions, Phenomenology, and Neurobiology | American Psychological Association
- The phenomena of inner experience | ScienceDirect
Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!