Hacking Earth to Fight Climate Change
Learn about the likelihood that we all live in a computer simulation. Then, author Thomas Kostigen explains how geoengineering might help cool the planet and save the world.
Two physicists calculated the likelihood that we live in a computer simulation by Grant Currin
- The Physics arXiv Blog. (2020, August 28). This Equation Calculates the Chances We Live in a Computer Simulation. Discover Magazine. https://www.discovermagazine.com/mind/this-equation-calculates-the-chances-we-live-in-a-computer-simulation
- Bibeau-Delisle, A., & Brassard, G. (2020). Probability and consequences of living inside a computer simulation. ArXiv.Org. https://arxiv.org/abs/2008.09275
Additional resources from Thomas Kostigen, New York Times-bestselling author and journalist:
- Pick up “Hacking Planet Earth: How Geoengineering Can Help Us Reimagine the Future” on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2ZNRCt8
- See all of Thomas Kostigen’s books on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2FGZvtE
- Thomas Kostigen on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kostigen
Subscribe to Curiosity Daily to learn something new every day with Ashley Hamer and Natalia Reagan (filling in for Cody Gough). You can also listen to our podcast as part of your Alexa Flash Briefing; Amazon smart speakers users, click/tap “enable” here: https://www.amazon.com/Curiosity-com-Curiosity-Daily-from/dp/B07CP17DJY
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.