How Marriage Changes You, New Dinosaur Discoveries, and Empathy Quirks
- We Discover a New Dinosaur Species Every Week
- Having Been In Someone’s Shoes Makes You Less Empathetic
- This Is How 18 Months of Marriage Changes You, According to a Study
- Rhnull, the Rarest Blood Type on Earth, Has Been Called the “Golden Blood”
- Why Do Humans Have Different Blood Types? Two Competing Theories (Forbes Article)
Just married or about to take the leap? Get some practical advice in “The Newlywed’s Instruction Manual: Essential Information, Troubleshooting Tips, and Advice for the First Year of Marriage (Owner’s and Instruction Manual)” by Caroline Tiger. We handpick reading recommendations we think you may like. If you choose to make a purchase through that link, Curiosity will get a share of the sale.
Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!