Plastic vs. Wood Cutting Boards, What Water Tastes Like, and Predicting Others’ Behavior
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
- BACKBLAZE: Fully featured 15-day free trial of unlimited cloud backup for your Mac or PC, which you can get for just $5/month
- It’s Easier to Predict Other People’s Behavior Than Your Own
- Should You Be Using Plastic or Wood Cutting Boards?
- Why You Should Never Wash Raw Chicken
- What Does Water Taste Like? Science Finally Has an Answer
Recognizing how your brain makes mistakes is the best way to avoid making them. “You Are Not So Smart: Why You Have Too Many Friends on Facebook, Why Your Memory Is Mostly Fiction, and 46 Other Ways You’re Deluding Yourself” by David McRaney can help you learn all about those mistakes. Want more kitchen tips? Check out “Kitchen Hacks: How Clever Cooks Get Things Done”from America’s Test Kitchen. We handpick reading recommendations we think you may like. If you choose to make a purchase, Curiosity will get a share of the sale.