Specific Words to Use to Get What You Want (w/ Stella Grizont) and Tweeting Feelings
Learn why tweeting about negative feelings MIGHT make you feel better. Then, learn the specific words you should use to get what you want, with some help from a special guest: happiness expert Stella Grizont.
Additional resources from Stella Grizont:
- The Vision Generator — https://www.workhappinessmethod.com/vision/
- WOOPAAH (Stella Grizont is Founder and CEO) — http://www.woopaah.com/
- @StellaGrizont on Twitter — https://twitter.com/stellagrizont
- The Psychology Of Happiness | Curiosity Podcast Episode w/ Stella Grizont — https://curiosity.im/2sS5wd6
- How to Set the Right Goals (and Actually Achieve Them!) | Curiosity Podcast Episode w/ Stella Grizont — https://curiosity.im/2sRnhZK
If you love our show and you’re interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You’ll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.