Swedish Death Cleaning Can Declutter Your Life
Learn about how you can de-clutter your life with the Swedish concept of döstädning, or “death cleaning.” Then, learn about how Alfred Russel Wallace, the “other” scientist who discovered natural selection.
Use Swedish Death Cleaning to Declutter Your Life by Ashley Hamer
- Gyan Yankovich. (2018, April). A Beginner’s Guide To Swedish Death Cleaning. BuzzFeed. https://www.buzzfeed.com/gyanyankovich/what-is-swedish-death-cleaning
- DiGiulio, S. (2017, November 2). What is “Swedish death cleaning” and should you be doing it? NBC News; NBC News. https://www.nbcnews.com/better/health/what-swedish-death-cleaning-should-you-be-doing-it-ncna816511
Meet Alfred Russel Wallace, the other guy who discovered natural selection by Cameron Duke
- Kuhn, A. (2019). He Helped Discover Evolution, And Then Became Extinct. NPR.org. https://www.npr.org/2013/04/30/177781424/he-helped-discover-evolution-and-then-became-extinct
- McNish, J. (2018). Who was Alfred Russel Wallace? NHM.ac.uk. https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/who-was-alfred-russel-wallace.html
- Natural Selection: Charles Darwin & Alfred Russel Wallace. (2020). Berkeley.edu. https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/history_14
Subscribe to Curiosity Daily to learn something new every day with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer. You can also listen to our podcast as part of your Alexa Flash Briefing; Amazon smart speakers users, click/tap “enable” here: https://www.amazon.com/Curiosity-com-Curiosity-Daily-from/dp/B07CP17DJY
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.