Tap into the 4 Pillars of Learning (w/ Stanislas Dehaene) and How We Get Seedless Fruit
Renowned cognitive neuroscientist Stanislas Dehaene explains how you can learn new things by tapping into the four pillars of learning. But first, you’ll learn about how we get seedless fruit.
How do we get seedless fruit? by Cameron Duke
- How Do Farmers Make Seedless Fruit? (2015). [YouTube Video]. In YouTube.
- How do seedless fruits arise and how are they propagated? (n.d.). Scientific American. Retrieved May 29, 2020, from https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-do-seedless-fruits-ar/
- Seedless Fruit. (n.d.). ScienceDaily. Retrieved May 29, 2020, from https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/parthenocarpy.htm
- Dunn, Rob. (2017, March 14). Humans Made the Banana Perfect—But Soon, It’ll Be Gone. WIRED; WIRED. https://www.wired.com/2017/03/humans-made-banana-perfect-soon-itll-gone/
Additional resources from Stanislas Dehaene:
- Pick up “How We Learn: Why Brains Learn Better Than Any Machine…for Now” on Amazon https://amzn.to/2Y6ZWnz
- uniad. (2016). LAB. UNICOG – Cognitive Neuroimaging Lab. http://www.unicog.org/
- Collège de France faculty bio https://www.college-de-france.fr/site/en-stanislas-dehaene/presentation.htm
- Follow @StanDehaene on Twitter https://twitter.com/StanDehaene
- Stanislas Dehaene on Google Scholar https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=2Dd5uoIAAAAJ&hl=en
Subscribe to Curiosity Daily to learn something new every day with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer. You can also listen to our podcast as part of your Alexa Flash Briefing; Amazon smart speakers users, click/tap “enable” here: https://www.amazon.com/Curiosity-com-Curiosity-Daily-from/dp/B07CP17DJY