We Don’t Know How Gravity Works (w/ Sean Carroll) and the Milky Way’s Bubble Mystery
Learn from theoretical physicist Sean Carroll why we don’t understand how gravity works — and how we can figure it out. You’ll also learn about enormous balloon-like structures that scientists have discovered in the center of our galaxy.
Please support our sponsors! Visit capterra.com/curiosity to find the best software solution for your business — for free!
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following story from Curiosity.com about enormous balloon-like structures that scientists have discovered in the center of our galaxy: https://curiosity.im/2nfKAwS
Publications and more from Sean Carroll:
- “Something Deeply Hidden: Quantum Worlds and the Emergence of Spacetime” on Amazon — https://amzn.to/2Ohl9qp
- “The Big Picture: On the Origins of Life, Meaning, and the Universe Itself” on Amazon — https://amzn.to/2LGOTv8
- “From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time” on Amazon — https://amzn.to/2ObFkWH
- Follow @seanmcarroll on Twitter — https://twitter.com/seanmcarroll
- Sean Carroll’s website — https://www.preposterousuniverse.com/
- Sean Carroll’s Mindscape Podcast — https://www.preposterousuniverse.com/podcast/
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.