Why You Should Face Your Fears, Rekindling Romance with Cute Animals, and Naming Black Holes
- BACKBLAZE: Fully featured 15-day free trial of unlimited cloud backup for your Mac or PC, which you can get for just $5/month
- To Rekindle Your Romance, Science Says Look at Cute Animal Pictures
- Ashley’s cat’s Instagram account @agletistiny
- New Brain Research Shows Why You Should Face Your Fears
- Pluto Was Named by an 11-Year-Old Girl
- Email us at email@example.com or tweet to us at @curiositydotcom
If you struggle with phobias or anxiety but aren’t quite ready to seek therapy, check out “No Bravery Required: A Clinically Proven Program for Fears, Phobias and Social Anxiety” by licensed marriage and family therapist Richard S. Gallagher. If you choose to make a purchase, Curiosity will get a share of the sale.
Want to support our show? Register for the 2018 Podcast Awards and nominate Curiosity Daily to win for People’s Choice, Education, and Science & Medicine. Just register at the link and select Curiosity Daily from the drop-down menus (no need to pick nominees in every category): https://curiosity.im/podcast-awards-2018
Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!