Why You Should Stop Playing Hard to Get, Why You Need Goggles, and Alzheimer’s Diagnosis
- LINKEDIN: Get $50 off your first job post. Terms and conditions apply.
- Why Do You Need Goggles to See Underwater?
- Science Says Don’t Play Hard to Get
- The Past, Present, And Future Of Dating [Full-Length Podcast Interview with Dr. Eli Finkel]
- Doctors Can’t Definitively Diagnose Alzheimer’s Until After Death
To learn even more about dating in the modern world, listen to our full-length podcast episode about dating and online relationships with Dr. Eli Finkel, a psychologist and relationship expert. Then master your relationship game with his book, “The All-or-Nothing Marriage: How the Best Marriages Work.” It’s free with your Audible trial, and if you make a purchase using the link, then Curiosity will get a share of the sale.
Want to support our show? Register for the 2018 Podcast Awards and nominate Curiosity Daily to win for People’s Choice, Education, and Science & Medicine. Just register at the link and select Curiosity Daily from the drop-down menus (no need to pick nominees in every category): https://curiosity.im/podcast-awards-2018
Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!