You Can Discover History by Going Low-Tech (w/ Justin Fornal and Emiliano Ruprah), Plus: Nuclear Explosions in Space
Learn about how you can discover history by going low-tech, from explorers Justin Fornal and Emiliano Ruprah, hosts of “Unexplained and Unexplored” on Science Channel. Then, learn about how nuclear explosions work in space.
Learn more about Unexplained and Unexplored:
- UNEXPLAINED AND UNEXPLORED First Look | Discovery — https://www.discovery.com/exploration/unexplained-and-unexplored-first-look-pictures
- UNEXPLAINED AND UNEXPLORED: Investigating the Legend of California’s Gold Laden Ghost Ship | Discovery — https://www.discovery.com/exploration/investigating-the-legend-of-california-s-gold-laden-ghost-ship
- Like Science Channel on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/ScienceChannel/
- Follow @ScienceChannel on Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/sciencechannel/
- Follow @ScienceChannel on Facebook — https://twitter.com/ScienceChannel
- Follow @Justin_Fornal on Twitter — https://twitter.com/Justin_Fornal
- Follow @EmilianoRuprah on Twitter — https://twitter.com/EmilianoRuprah
- Nuclear Weapon Effects in Space | NASA — https://history.nasa.gov/conghand/nuclear.htm
- The Unexpected Effects of Nukes in Space | SciShow Space — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhStl7SQnM
- 9 JULY 1962 ‘STARFISH PRIME’, OUTER SPACE | CTBTO — https://www.ctbto.org/specials/testing-times/9-july-1962starfish-prime-outer-space
Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing! Just click or tap “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.